giovedì 6 settembre 2012

Normal Skin


If you have normal skin, you are among the lucky few ... including myself :-)
Our skin is balanced, that is neither oily nor dry, it is smooth and soft and the pores are almost invisible. Rarely suffer from rashes like pimples and blacks points, or allergic reactions to the products.We can eat what we want without any effect on the skin. It's more likely to have normal skin who has medium colors, warm or cold (I belong to the cold medium type).
Our challenge is to keep our skin well for as long as possible, while maintaining its natural balance of grease and hydration.
I use a neutral pH detergent and rinse skin thoroughly to make sure it is perfectly clean. Then I use rose water or a refreshing tonic to awaken the skin and revitalize it, but I avoid the astringent tonic or those that contain alcohol.
I protect my skin and keep moisture levels with a mild or medium moisturizer and apply a special gel on the eye.
I use a richer moisturizer when my skin requires greater protection, as for example in winter, when it is dried.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento